Ph.D. dissertation topic: "Towards an evolutionary approach to the archaeology of religion: the socio-economics of belief in the Epipalaeolithic-Neolithic transition". Advisors: Prof. Anna Belfer-Cohen, Prof. Tamar Elor.
- The archaeology and anthropology of religion
- Relationships between lifeway and social characteristics
- Archaeological fieldwork and dissemination methods
- Excavation director in rescue projects throughout Israel, since 2010
- Editorial coordinator for the NGSBA Archaeology series of the Hebrew Union College, since 2012