Sat, 23/03/2019 - 12:30
- Location:Room 300Tue, 19/03/2019 - 16:30Itay Abadi and Ahiad Ovadia (The Hebrew University) will speak on the subject of the the Kebaran of the Negev.
- Wed, 13/03/2019 - 12:30
- Location:room 300Tue, 12/03/2019 - 16:30Gail Ashley, Rutgers University Abstract: Determining why an archaeological site is located exactly where it is, in space and in time, is crucial to its accurate interpretation. The BK Archaeological Site, Olduvai Gorge, first excavated by Mary & Louis Leakey in the 1950’s and more recently by TOPPP ( Director Manuel Dominguez-Rodrigo) contains the remains of >24 of Pelorovis (one complete skeleton still standing), >3000 faunal remains including other mega fauna, 6,800 lithic pieces and 2 hominins (Paranthropus boisei).
- Sun, 10/03/2019 - 17:00
- Location:Room 300Tue, 05/02/2019 - 10:00
- Location:נוקטורנו, בצלאל 7Mon, 04/02/2019 - 19:00 to 22:00
- Location:Barbara Mandel Auditorium, Mandel BuildingMon, 04/02/2019 - 09:30 to 17:30
- Location:room 302Thu, 17/01/2019 - 16:30 to 20:00
Joseph Patrich, A Walk to Caesarea: A Historical-Archaeological Perspective
- Wed, 16/01/2019 - 12:30