- Location:Mt. Scopus Campus, Archaeology Building, Hall 300Tue, 19/11/2019 - 16:30XIA Wenting (Institute of Vertebrate Paleontology and Paleoanthropology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China) will speak about Hominid occupation at the transitional zone—lithic evidence from the Hanzhong basin, Central China. The seminar will take place in Room 300 at the Institute of Archaeology (3rd floor)
- Tue, 12/11/2019 - 16:30
- Tue, 05/11/2019 - 16:30 to 18:00Location:room 300
- Location:Mt. Scopus Campus, Archaeology Building, Hall 300Tue, 05/11/2019 - 16:30Tsion Avital, Professor Emeritus at Holon Institute of Technology, Faculty of Design will talk about 'The confusion between art and design and its implications of archaeological findings'
- Location:Room 300 at the Institute of Archaeology (3rd floor)Sun, 03/11/2019 - 16:30 to Tue, 03/12/2019 - 18:00
Dr. Kolobova Kseniya (Institute of archaeology and ethnography Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Science) will speak about -
"Neanderthal mobility pattern in Altai Mountains"
- Location:nocturno live Bezalel stWed, 28/08/2019 - 19:00
- Location:Maiersdorf room 501, Mt. Scopus CampusMon, 01/07/2019 - 09:00 to Thu, 04/07/2019 - 17:00
- Location:Room 300Tue, 25/06/2019 - 16:30Three student talks:
will talk about“Why do we collect pebbles on the beach? A theoretical approach to studying collected items”
will talk about“Upper Paleolithic Bear bone assemblages: Description and Interpretation”
- Wed, 19/06/2019 - 12:30
- Tue, 18/06/2019 - 16:30Location:Room 300