- Tue, 10/11/2020 - 16:30
- Tue, 03/11/2020 - 16:30
- Tue, 27/10/2020 - 16:30
- Location:Room 300Tue, 28/01/2020 - 16:30Stefania Titton (Universitat Rovira i Virgili (Tarragona) will speak about The Barranco León site (Orce, Spain) and the European Oldowan
- Location:Hall 302, The Institute of ArcheologyWed, 22/01/2020 - 18:00
- Location:Room 300Tue, 21/01/2020 - 16:30
Prof. Federica Fontana and Dr. Maria Giovanna Cremona:
The first Alpine settlers after the LGM through the evidence from three key-sites of north-eastern Italy: Riparo Tagliente, Casera Staulanza and Mondeval de Sora
Dr. Davide Visentin
Early Mesolithic settlement systems and site functional variability in Southern France and Northern Italy
Prof. Ursula Thun Hohenstein
- Location:room 300Tue, 14/01/2020 - 16:30Prof. Ran Barkai (Tel Aviv University) will speak about The Elephant in the Handaxe: An Ontological Perspective.
- Location:Room 300, The Institute of ArcheologyWed, 08/01/2020 - 12:30
- Location:room 300Tue, 07/01/2020 - 16:30 to 18:00Dr. Hila May (Dan David Center for Human Evolution and Biohistory Research, Tel Aviv University) will speak about: ''Dietary habits in the terminal Pleistocene - Holocene Levant as reflected from mandibular shape''.
- Location:Nocturno LIVE, Bezalel st. 7, JerusalemMon, 06/01/2020 - 19:00