- The transition from a hunting and gathering economic base to food production 12,000 years ago
- Prehistoric burial customs: the appearance of cemeteries in prehistoric settlements
- Computer simulation as a tool aiding prehistoric research
- Aspects of Epi-Paleolithic flint technology
- Rock Cup-Marks – Function and Context.
- Study of the characteristic patterns of Post Depositional Damage
- Develop mathematical and computational methods to assist in archaeological research: computer simulations, 3D technology
(at Computerized Archaeology lab).
- Excavation at Nahal Ein Gev II (a joint project with Prof. O. Bar-Yosef, Harvard University and A. Belfer-Cohen, The Hebrew University)
Photographs and Figures