Archaeology of the Biblical Period
Staff & Students
Civilizations of the Ancient Near East
Restoration & Conservation
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
Articles in Journals
- A Mamluk Bathhouse and Early Remains in Ohel Yizhaq, (with H. Barbe), Qadmoniot 43 (2010), pp. 133-137 (in Hebrew).
- Suq al-Fakher. 'Atiqot 67 (2011), pp. 1-20 (in Hebrew).
- Mamluk Epitaphs from Mamilla Cemetery. Levant 43/1 (2011), pp. 80-99.
- The Madrasa Afdaliyya/Maqam al-Shaykh ‘Id: An example of Ayyubid Architecture in Jerusalem (with B.Z. Kedar and S. Weksler-Bdolah), Revue Biblique 119 (2012). pp. 271-287.
- Jerusalem - Ohel Yizhaq (with H. Barbe), in E. Baruch et al (eds). New Studies on Jerusalem. Vol.11 (2006). pp. 18-29.
- The Southern Hammam’ and Khan Tankiz – Which was First? (with H. Barbe), New Studies in the Archaeology of Jerusalem and its Region. Vol. 5 (2011). pp. 142-157 (in Hebrew).
- Jerusalem – 'Umar Ibn al-'As Street, Hadashot Arkheologiyot, Excavations and Surveys in Israel 118 (2006).
- Jerusalem – Ohel Yizhaq Synagogue (with H. Barbe), Hadashot Arkheologiyot, Excavations and Surveys in Israel 119 (2007).
- Lod, Khan el-Hilu 2007 (with Y. Gadot and K. Cytryn-Silverman), Hadashot Arkheologiyot, Excavations and Surveys in Israel 120 (2008).
- Jerusalem – Rockefeller Museum, Hadashot Arkheologiyot, Excavations and Surveys in Israel 121 (2009).
- Jerusalem - City of David, Hadashot Arkheologiyot, Excavations and Surveys in Israel 121 (2009).
- Jerusalem - Nabi ‘Akasha, Hadashot Arkheologiyot, Excavations and Surveys in Israel 121 (2009).
- Khan el-Hilu, Lod, 2008 (with Y. Gadot), in Notes and News, Israel Exploration Journal 59 (2009), pp. 227-232.
- The Frescoes of Khirbet al-Mafjar, Bulletin of the Max van Berchem foundation 27 (2013).
Focusing the Gaze in Late Timurid Painting, Studia Iranica (in review).
Recent work on Sinnabra. In K. Cytryn-Silverman, K. Damgaard and D.Whitcomb (eds.). Recent Advances in Islamic Archaeology. The Oriental Institute, the University of Chicago.
R. Greenberg, O. Tal and Tawfiq Da’adli, editors. Bet Yerah Vol. III: Hellenistic Philoteria, Islamic Al-Sinnabra and the Kerak.
H. Barbe and Tawfiq Da’adli, editors. Evidence of Urbanization from the Early Roman to the Late Ottoman Periods on the Western Slope of the Tyropoeon Valley:
The Ohel Yizhaq Project (2004–2011). IAA Reports.