Archaeology of the Biblical Period
Staff & Students
Civilizations of the Ancient Near East
Restoration & Conservation
- The archaeology of Hellenistic, Roman and Byzantine Palestine
- Archaeological Surveys: Theory and Practice
- Hellenistic, Roman and Byzantine pottery
- Settlement patterns and Demographic trends in the Southern Levant during the Classical periods
- Ancient economy
- Talmudic realia
- Kh. Hamam Excavations (Director): Excavation of an ancient Synagogue and surroundings, Kh. Hamam, Lower Galilee (Director).
- Settlement and Demographic changes in Byzantine Galilee and their implications on the society and culture of the Galilean Jewry.
- Imported Fine Ware in the Land of Israel during the Byzantine period: documentation and economic implications (together with Ch. Ben David).
- Roman Milestones in Judaea. Preparing the publication of the Israel Milestones Corpus (together with Ch. Ben David and the late Israel Roll).
List of Publications