Dr. Tali Erickson-Gini
Ph. D. 2005, The Hebrew University in Jerusalem
- Nabataean culture and archaeology
- Hellenistic, Roman and Byzantine ceramic assemblages from Southern Israel
- Earthquakes in the archaeological record in the classical period of Southern Israel
- The Eastern trade in the Hellenistic and Roman periods
- Roman military installations
- The archaeology of roads in Southern Israel from the Early Bronze age to the present
- The Nabataean Unguentaria Project in cooperation with Dr. B. J. Dolinka, the Albright Institute - Jerusalem, Prof. S. Ben Yehoshua (emeritus), The Volcani Center, Prof. L. Hanus, Faculty of Medicine, the Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
- The Beerotayim Beduin Encampment Project in cooperation with Dr. B. A. Saidel, Department of Anthropology, Eastern Carolina University - Greenville, NC.
- The Central Negev 'Shiniyot' Survey in cooperation with Dr. B. A. Saidel, Department of Anthropology, Eastern Carolina University, Greenville, NC.
- The Rudolph Cohen Excavations along the Nabatean Incense Road.
List of Publications